⇦return to Recipe Exchange
Zucchini with Green Chiles
Diced green chiles take yellow crookneck squash and tender zucchini to places they've never been! Taste and a little bit of heat will ad zest to these Springtime favorites on your table.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 6 minutes
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 3 large green zucchini, sliced
* 2 medium yellow crookneck squash or yellow zucchini, sliced
* 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
* 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
* 1 medium tomato, chopped
* 1 can (7-oz.) ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
HEAT vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, squash, onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add tomato, chiles and salt; cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
Serving Size: 12
Brought to you by:
Recipes and photographs are the property of Nestle®
and Meals.com, used with permission.