⇦return to Recipe Exchange
Smoked Turkey and Sun Dried Tomato Wraps
These flavorful, fresh-tasting wraps make a delicious quick lunch or light dinner.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Refrigerating Time - 15 minutes
* 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
* 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
* 2 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed
* 4 thin slices smoked turkey breast
* 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
* 1 cup chopped tomatoes
* 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion or alfalfa sprouts
COMBINE cream cheese and pesto in small bowl; stir well. Spread evenly over each tortilla. Place turkey slices, lettuce, tomatoes and red onion or alfalfa sprouts over bottom third of tortillas, making sure ingredients don't touch edges.
FOLD the bottom edge of tortilla toward the center and gently roll until tortilla is completely wrapped around the filling. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Cut in half.
Serving Size: 2
Brought to you by:
Recipes and photographs are the property of Nestle®
and Meals.com, used with permission.