⇦return to Recipe Exchange
Skinny No-Bake Chocolate Nesquik Cheesecake
This chocolate cheesecake could not be easier to make. Just a few ingredients and you have an elegant dessert.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes.
Cooking Time - 5 minutes.
Refrigerating Time - 180 minutes.
* 1 cup Fat Free Chocolate Flavor NESTLE NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Milk
* 1 envelope (7 g) unflavored gelatin
* 2 packages (8 oz. each) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
* 1/3 cup granulated sugar
* 2 tablespoons NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Baking Cocoa
* 1 prepared (6 oz.) 9-inch cookie or graham cracker crust
* Fresh berries
COMBINE Nesquik and gelatin in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and cocoa in large mixer bowl until smooth. Slowly beat in Nesquik mixture. Pour into crust.
REFRIGERATE for 3 hours or until firm. Garnish with berries.
Serving Size: 8
Brought to you by:
Recipes and photographs are the property of Nestle®
and Meals.com, used with permission.