⇦return to Recipe Exchange
Skewered Sesame Chicken
Really quick and easy. Great with rice and a salad.
Preparation Time - 30 minutes
Cooking Time - 10 minutes
Marinating Time - 60 minutes
* 1/2 cup MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
* 1/2 cup sake (rice wine)
* 1/3 cup granulated sugar
* 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
* 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
* 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
* 4 (about 1 pound total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
* 12 (6-inch) wooden skewers
* 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro (optional)
COMBINE seasoning sauce, sake, sugar, garlic, ginger, bouillon and oil in medium bowl; reserve 1/3 cup. Add chicken to remaining marinade; toss to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
THREAD chicken onto skewers. Grill or broil chicken, turning and basting with reserved marinade, for 10 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro.
NOTE: If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before threading.
Serving Size: 4
Brought to you by:
Recipes and photographs are the property of Nestle®
and Meals.com, used with permission.