⇦return to Recipe Exchange
Hearty Tex-Mex Chili Soup
Hearty beans, ground beef and sausage are spiced with lively taco seasoning and accented with diced green chiles in this easy chili soup. A quick-fix meal that will ward off the chill on a blustery day.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 25 minutes
* 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
* 1/2 pound sausage, cooked and drained
* 1 can (15-oz.) kidney beans, undrained
* 1 can (15-oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
* 2 cans (14.5-oz.) diced Mexican-style tomatoes
* 1 can (8-oz.) tomato sauce
* 1 can (7-oz.) ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
* 1 packet (1.25-oz.) ORTEGA Taco Seasoning Mix - Regular
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 2 cups frozen corn
* 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
* 2 cups water
COMBINE all ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
Serving Size: 8
Brought to you by:
Recipes and photographs are the property of Nestle®
and Meals.com, used with permission.