⇦return to Recipe Exchange
Fiesta Shrimp Cocktail Toss
Dazzle your family or guests by serving this appetizer in a martini glass or other fancy stemware lined with a small leaf of romaine lettuce.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Refrigerating Time - 60 minutes
* 1 pound medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
* 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
* 1 medium tomato, diced
* 1 can (4-oz.) ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
* 1/3 cup sliced green onions
* 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, (optional)
* 2 teaspoons honey
* 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
TOSS shrimp, dressing, tomato, chiles, green onions, cilantro, honey and hot pepper sauce together in medium glass or ceramic bowl; refrigerate for at least 60 minutes.
Serving Size: 4
Brought to you by:
Recipes and photographs are the property of Nestle®
and Meals.com, used with permission.