⇦return to Recipe Exchange
Cheddar Potato Soup
Creamy and filled with potatoes, this soup is topped with a rich cheddar taste.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
* 1 package STOUFFER'S frozen Potatoes au Gratin
* 1 package STOUFFER'S frozen Welsh Rarebit
* 1 cup milk
* 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
COMBINE Potatoes au Gratin, Welsh Rarebit, milk, green onion and pepper in medium saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, over medium heat until soup begins to simmer. Remove from heat; add Cheddar cheese, stirring until melted.
*DEFROST Welsh Rarebit in microwave on 50% power for 5 to 6 minutes.
Serving Size: 4
Brought to you by:
Recipes and photographs are the property of Nestle®
and Meals.com, used with permission.