⇦return to Recipe Exchange
Apple Chocolate Chip Dessert Pizza
A chocolate chip cookie crust is filled with apples and topped with a cream cheese delight.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 25 minutes
* 12 ounces STOUFFER'S frozen Harvest Apples, defrosted according to directions
* 1 package 18 oz. NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
* 2/3 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
* 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 1/4 cup sour cream
* 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
* 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
COMBINE cookie dough and oats. Press mixture into bottom of heavily greased 10 to 12-inch pizza pan to form crust (9 x 13-inch pan may be substituted).
BAKE in preheated 375°F. oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until set. Remove from oven.
BEAT cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth in mixer bowl.
SPOON Escalloped Apples on top of crust. Spread with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with walnuts.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is set in the center. Cool in pan on wire rack. Drizzle with chocolate sauce.
DEFROST Escalloped Apples in microwave on 50% power for 6 to 7 minutes.
Serving Size: 8
Brought to you by:
Recipes and photographs are the property of Nestle®
and Meals.com, used with permission.